3 bedroom flat for sale14/3 Howden Hall Road, Liberton Gate, Howden Hall, Edinburgh, EH16 6PQ
Offers in Excess of
- Beautifully-presented, three-bedroom first-floor apartment set in an exclusive development in the Howden Hall area, south of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an entrance hall, living/dining room with three Juliet balconies, kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite, two double bedrooms, and a family bathroom.
- This spacious property features generous room sizes, a fully-featured and integrated kitchen, Porcelanosa tiling and sanitary-ware, and good integrated storage spaces.
- With contemporary fittings and light tasteful decor throughout, other features include a video entry system, quality flooring, gas central heating and double glazing.
- The development has leafy surroundings with landscaped grounds, a shared green, a communal storage outbuilding and a allocated space in the private residential parking area.
- Home Report available online.
- Open viewings - Sunday 2-4pm
Beautifully-presented, three-bedroom first-floor apartment set in an exclusive development in the Howden Hall area, south of Edinburgh city centre. The spacious hall gives access throughout, features the entry system, two built-in store cupboards, inset lighting and space to create a study area. To the front is large living and dining room with three Juliette balconies around the 'turret' of the building; there is also a living flame gas fireplace and a pendant light fitting. A modern kitchen also has room for a dinner table; whilst the fitted units have an integrated lighting, sink with drainer, and integrated appliances including a washing machine, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, oven, gas hob and canopy. The master bedroom has a built-in wardrobe and features a private en-suite with contemporary fitted two piece suite and a large shower cubicle. Bedroom two has a built-in wardrobe and balcony; whilst bedroom three is carpeted with a front facing window. A family bathroom fitted with a three piece suite, is set internally off the hall. Howdenhall is a thriving community south of Edinburgh city centre, offering a mix of family orientated housing, with local shopping located throughout. A Morrisons supermarket is on Gilmerton Road, whilst Cameron Toll Shopping Centre, Straiton retail park offer an extensive list of high-street names, superstores and supermarkets. Gracemount Leisure Centre offers a swimming pool, gym and range of fitness classes, there are also two primary schools and Gracemount High School on Lasswade Road. Open spaces include the Braid and Pentland Hills, and a choice of local golf courses. Gracemount is also a good location for the Royal Infirmary and Edinburgh University, whilst regular bus services are available from the A701 and nearby Captain's Road.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2598316. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.