3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale10 Longstone Gardens, Longstone, Edinburgh EH14 2AW
- Bright and spacious, three-bedroom, semi-detached family home, with enclosed rear and side gardens.
- Located in a quiet residential street of Longstone, south-west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises a vestibule and entrance hall, living room, kitchen diner, three double bedrooms, WC, and a family bathroom.
- Light and tastefully finished throughout, highlights include a fitted kitchen, modern lighting, decorative fireplace, and good storage provision including a partially-floored loft space.
- Externally there is an enclosed side and rear garden with store shed, and a 4-car driveway to the front.
- Carpets, blinds, washing machine, dishwasher, fridge freezer and cooker can be included in the the final sale of the property.
- Home Report available online.
- New gas central heating system fitted in late 2016 and new electric shower.
** CLOSING DATE SET - TUESDAY 8TH AUGUST 2017 @ 12 NOON ** Bright and spacious, three-bedroom, semi-detached family home, with enclosed rear and side gardens, conveniently located in a quiet residential street of Longstone, south-west of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance vestibule, with area for outerwear storage, leads to the hall comprising of stairs to the upper floor, WC, storage cupboard, and giving access to all rooms downstairs. The bright and spacious, dual aspect, living room features telephone, TV and cable points, traditional-style cornice work, and decorative fireplace. The modern fitted kitchen/diner boasts integrated extractor canopy, modern recessed downlighting, tiled splash back, has ample room for dining furniture, and gives access to the rear garden. Off the upper floor hallway, with walk-in cupboards and access to the partially-floored loft, spacious bedroom one is a double room with built-in wardrobes, and wooden flooring. Bedroom two is a good-sized double room with built-in cupboards, and a telephone point. Bedroom three is another similarly sized double room with traditional Edinburgh press. Finally, the bright family bathroom features an all-white suite, new electric shower, and a fully tiled splash back. Longstone is and established residential area, situated roughly four miles south-west of the city centre, offering a good variety of local shops and amenities together with a Sainbury's superstore at Inglis Green Road, and ASDA superstore at Chesser. Further high street shopping is available at South Gyle and Hermiston Gait retail parks. Schooling within this vicinity is well-represented from nursery to senior level, with Edinburgh College and the Sighthill Campus of Napier University being easily accessible. Leisure opportunities include the Kingsknowe Golf Course and local bowling clubs, along with delightful walks along the Colinton Dell. Kingsknowe rail station is close by, whilst a regular bus services are available from Longstone Road.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7715994. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.