5 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHatherley Road, Walthamstow
Offers in Excess of
- Five bedroom home
- Brick fronted
- Arranged over three floors
- Spacious kitchen/diner/family room
- Large garden with side access
- Finished to a high standard
- Currently income producing as individual rooms
- Short walk to Walthamstow Central
An astonishingly spacious, luxuriously appointed five bedroom home in the heart of central Walthamstow. Expertly laid out over three floors and with three reception rooms and no fewer than six bathrooms - four of which are en suite – this is as fine a rental investment as it is a superb family home.
The lengthy rear garden is a pristine mix of patio and lawn and you have side access with all the benefits that come with being effectively semi detached.
IF YOU LIVED HERE
The centrepiece of your new home will undoubtedly be your utterly capacious, 400 square foot kitchen/diner. A breathtaking space, you have designer tiling underfoot, a party wall of gorgeous exposed brick, a pair of large skylights and a veritable constellation of recessed spotlighting.
The incredible design is complemented by a plentiful set of glossy fitted cabinets, double width, stainless steel chef's oven, lengthy breakfast bar and a full set of fitted appliances including a huge chrome fridge/freezer. The rear wall is composed entirely of bi-folding patio doors so the entire space can be thrown open to the rear garden for year-round entertaining. Beautiful.
The ground floor is completed by a further three reception rooms, including the 180 square foot front lounge and a ground floor bathroom. Head upstairs and you have the first three bedrooms, all solid doubles of 120, 170 and 180 square feet, all with an en suite bathroom and all finished to the same high standards as the rest of the property, with broad, engineered floorboards underfoot. There's also a second family bathroom.
Head onto the second floor and you have the penthouse master bedroom – a generous 190 square feet with skylight, fitted storage, more of those gorgeous engineered floorboards underfoot and another en suite bathroom. As with all the bathrooms this is a pristinely finished affair with cream wall tiles and designer fittings. Finally, bedroom five is another immaculate double of 100 square feet.
Outside, and you have so much of what makes Walthamstow so special right on your doorstep. The comprehensive transport links of Walthamstow Central Station are just a third of a mile on foot, for direct, twenty minute runs to Oxford Circus and Liverpool Street. The Empire Cinema entertainment complex is even closer, and the Walthamstow Mall's huge range of shopping options is just next door to the station. Also be sure to explore the varied choice of independent bars, restaurants and gastropubs lining nearby Hoe Street, just a five minute walk.
- Current or prospective parents will be pleased to know you have thirty primary/secondary schools just in a one mile radius, all rated 'Good' or better by Ofsted. The 'Outstanding' Greenleaf Primary School is less than a half mile on foot.
- With Hoe Street on your doorstep you're spoilt for choice when it comes to weekend lunches or evenings out, but be sure to check out the live entertainment at Ye Olde Rose & Crown, the delicious brunches at SoDo Pizza Cafe and the packed dancefloor at Mirth, Marvel & Maude.
- One of our proudest landmarks, Lloyd Park, is just a half mile on foot, for wide open green spaces, landscaped gardens and babbling brooks.
Living Room - 4.7m x 3.7m (15'5" x 12'1") -
Living Room - 3.8m x 3.1m (12'5" x 10'2") -
Bathroom - 2.0m x 1.3m (6'6" x 4'3") -
Dining Room - 3.2m x 3.0m (10'5" x 9'10") -
Kitchen/Diner - 7.3m x 5.1m (23'11" x 16'8") -
Bedroom - 5.2m x 3.2m (17'0" x 10'5") -
Ensuite - 1.5m x 1.4m (4'11" x 4'7") -
Bathroom - 2.5m x 1.7m (8'2" x 5'6") -
Bedroom - 3.7m x 3.1m (12'1" x 10'2") -
Ensuite - 1.9m x 1.4m (6'2" x 4'7") -
Bedroom - 4.2m x 3.8m (13'9" x 12'5") -
Ensuite - 2.7m x 0.8m (8'10" x 2'7") -
Bedroom - 4.3m x 4.1m (14'1" x 13'5") -
Ensuite - 2.4m x 0.9m (7'10" x 2'11") -
Bedroom - 3.0m x 3.0m (9'10" x 9'10") -
Loft - 8.1m x 2.8m (26'6" x 9'2") -
Garden - 15.24m (50) -
Explore our 'Wonders of Walthamstow' pages for everything our awesome community has to offer.
From the critically acclaimed bars and restaurants of Walthamstow Village, to the wide green spaces of Lloyd Park and Hollow Pond.
From the 20 minute tube ride into Oxford Street to the fact that you don't have to be a Russian Oligarch to afford a family home here.
For these reasons and more, people have spent the past two years flocking to E17 and surrounding areas.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59381064.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28453504. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Stow Brothers, Walthamstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.