4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleMerton Road, Walthamstow
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 3 bedroom end of terrace house
- Village location
- Set over three floors
- Close to transport links
- EPC energy rating E (49)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise’s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property’s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £700,000, please contact Douglas Allen.
Set on the cusp of Walthamstow Village is this unique home. As you wander round the home you are overwhelmed by the space on offer.It is set over four floors with the addition of a full-size cellar and a loft room. To the ground floor there is a bright and airy through lounge that is a great everyday living space. An extended kitchen/diner to the rear of the house and downstairs cloakroom. To the first floor there are three double bedrooms and bathroom with a separate toilet.The rear garden is the jewel in the crown with it being a great size and brilliant for entertaining friends and family. The neighbours that have been there over the years have always created a community atmosphere within the street. The locality of the home and with it being such a popular area makes this house a great place to live.Walthamstow has grown in popularity so much in the last 5 years that properties like this don’t hang around for long in this area so view it soon.
What the Owner says:
Having lived here for over fourteen years we have loved this area greatly and are sad to move but feel it is the right time to make our next move.This area has grown and improved so much in the last 5 years that we feel our home will be a great buy for anyone looking to live in this beautiful area of East London.Our home is unique for this area of Walthamstow but offers a great amount of space and the garden is a great place to entertain in the summer months as it’s South facing and a great size.Come and enjoy our home as much as we have!
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 14'9 x 14'6 (4.50m x 4.42m)
- Dining Room: 12'7 x 12'2 (3.84m x 3.71m)
- Kitchen Area: 14'8 x 9'1 (4.47m x 2.77m)
- Breakfast Area: 10'10 x 8'1 (3.30m x 2.47m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 14'0 x 12'0 (4.27m x 3.66m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'2 x 10'0 (3.71m x 3.05m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'11 x 6'6 (3.02m x 1.98m)
- Separate Toilet
- SECOND FLOOR
- Loft Room: 13'0 x 10'0 (3.97m x 3.05m)
- Front and Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59384935.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 53115269. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.