Land for saleBickleigh, Tiverton, EX16
Offers in Region of
- Exclusive Development
- Located In The Village Of Bickleigh
- Close To Exeter And Tiverton
- Excellent Road Links To M5 And A361
- EPC Exempt
- Forty Min Drive To Exmoor National Park
We are pleased to introduce this exciting development opportunity,
situated in the picturesque village of Bickleigh. The site has the benefit
of outline planning permission for four dwellings (Semi-Detached). Please note a land fee of 2% + VAT is payable on final selling price.
The village benefits from excellent transport links including a local bus
service, M5 Junction 27 and Tiverton Parkway Railway Station are
located approximately 10 miles away. Furthermore Exeter is located 10
miles to the South with Barnstable and Exmoor National Park located
within a 45 minute drive.
The land is offered for sale via the sole selling agent LSL Land and New
Homes at offers in the region of £450,000. Interested parties wishing to inspect the site can do so by booking an appointment with the agent.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528766585. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by LSL Land & New Homes , South West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.