2 bedroom flat for saleRichmond Crescent, Freshwater, Isle of Wight
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 2 bedroom first floor apartment
- Perfect first time buy/ buy to let or second home
- Allocated parking
- Open plan living area
- Quiet village centre location
- EPC energy rating B (84)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise’s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property’s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £130,000, please contact Pittis.
Parking is allocated so you will always have your own space, this home would be ideal as either a residential or as a weekend retreat (lock up and leave). The open plan living area is a generous size and has a fitted kitchen with a built-in oven with hob, there is plenty of space for a dining table and suite of comfy chairs to relax after a busy day. Light and bright the living area catches the afternoon sunshine. Warmed by double glazing and gas central heating this modern home has all you need. A spacious hallway leads to the family bathroom, with a shower over the bath and a fresh white suite. Bedroom 1 is a good sized double room with built in wardrobes, bedroom 2 is also a double, light and airy.
What the Owner says:
This property has been great to pop to on our time away. we have loved exploring the Island and making the most of the local beaches. The village is right on the doorstep with its shops, amenities and there are great local transport links and Yarmouth is within easy reach with its ferry links to the mainland.
- Lounge Area: 13'3 into bay x 12'2 (4.04m x 3.71m)
- Kitchen Area: 9'0 x 8'3 (2.75m x 2.52m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'1 x 8'0 (3.38m x 2.44m)
- Bedroom 1: 14'0 into bay x 9'10 (4.27m x 3.00m)
- Allocated parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59387836.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60216829. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.