3 bedroom terraced house for saleWorcester Park, Bath
- Three Bedroom Family Home
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Open Plan Living Dining Room
- Garage In Block
- Quiet Residential Area
Three bedroom mid terrace family home in the Larkhall area, benefitting from front and rear gardens and a garage en block.
In the heart of LARKHALL which offers local shops, SCHOOLS and other amenities as well as a welcoming COMMUNITY atmosphere.
Front aspect double glazed sliding door. Side aspect double glazed windows. Tiled flooring.
Front aspect door. Understairs cupboard. Radiator. Stairs to first floor.
Living Dining Room 23' 9" x 11' 1" max ( 7.24m x 3.38m max )
Front aspect large double glazed window. Double glazed patio doors leading to the rear garden. Gas fireplace with back boiler. Two radiators, telephone and television points.
Kitchen 11' 8" x 6' 10" ( 3.56m x 2.08m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units. Stainless steel integrated 1 1/2 bowl sink/drainer unit, Electric oven and hob. Radiator. Television point. Space for fridge freezer. Laminate flooring. Part tiling.
Plumbing for washing machine. Rear aspect double glazed window. Door to rear garden.
Stairs from entrance hall. Loft access via loft ladder to attic room with Velux window and separate power connection.
Bedroom One 11' 9" max x 10' 11" max ( 3.58m max x 3.33m max )
Front aspect window. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" to front of cupboard x 10' 9" ( 3.56m to front of cupboard x 3.28m )
Rear aspect double glazed window. Built in airing cupboard housing immersion tank. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 8" x 6' 4" ( 2.34m x 1.93m )
Front aspect double glazed window. Radiator.
Rear aspect double glazed window. White suite comprising bath with shower over. Wash hand basin and WC. Full tiled room.
Access path leading up to front door with low maintenance front garden to side of path with flower bed borders.
Large patio area with steps leading up to an area of lawn with flower bed borders.
Path to garden shed and rear access gate which leads to private road down to the garage block.
En block single garage.
From our Allen & Harris office on the London Road continue onto St Saviours Road. Turn left onto Salisbury Road and then left onto Worcester Park. Follow the road around and the property will be on your left.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59390936.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LAR102817. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Bath Larkhall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.