3 bedroom terraced house for saleBLUNDELL AVENUE, CLEETHORPES
- Immaculately refurbished three bedroom mid terrace house
- Two well proportioned large reception rooms
- Stunning open plan kitchen diner
- First floor bathroom and ground floor shower room
- New uPVC double glazing and new gas central heating
- Close to amenities and transport links
- Low maintenance gardens to front and rear
- Energy performance rating F and Council tax band A
WOW, this property has impressed me! Bought as a wreck but brought to life superbly by the new owners. There has not been a corner cut in the refurbishment of this traditional three bedroom mid terrace house which has has everything new to the point of almost being a new house. With just a few final touches left to do, buyers wont fail to be impressed by this superior sized family home which offers no less than three reception rooms and two bathrooms as well as a superbly appointed kitchen which is open plan to the third reception room. New plaster, new carpet, rewire, new boiler, new decor, new kitchen, new shower room, new bathroom and the list goes on. We feel first to see will buy so make your inquiry now!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59392381.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7674900. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.