3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGreenlea Avenue, Yeadon, Leeds, LS19 7SL
- THREE BEDROOMS
- VERY HIGH SPECIFICATION
- OAK FLOORING
- MODERN KTICHEN AND BATHROOM
- LANDSCAPED REAR GARDEN
- CLOSE TO HIGHLY REGARDED LOCAL SCHOOLS
- INTERNAL INSPECTION ESSENTIAL
- IDEAL FIRST TIME BUYER HOME
- EPC RATING = C
Having undergone extensive updating by the current sellers the property now benefits from a modern kitchen and bathroom, feature vertical radiators, oak flooring on the ground floor and tasteful décor throughout.
Accommodation briefly consists of a spacious lounge area which is open plan to the dining room and a fantastic kitchen with space for American style fridge. To the first floor are the three bedrooms and a modern house bathroom.
Externally there is a small lawned garden to the front and a landscaped garden to the rear with paved and decked areas and a useful outhouse. The property also benefits from gas heating and double glazing.
Located in the popular Westfield area of Yeadon the property is conveniently placed for access to a wide range of shops, amenities, highly regarded schools and train stations at Guiseley and Apperley Bridge. For more details, or to arrange a viewing, please call Hunters on 0113 202 9923. n
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59394782.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YEASP201809. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Yeadon, Guiseley and Surrounding Areas. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.