2 bedroom terraced house for saleLangborough Road, WOKINGHAM, Berkshire
Offers in Excess of
- Offered with no onward chain
- Spacious living/dining room with open fire place
- Refitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Refitted ground floor bathroom
- Double glazed windows
- Gas central heating to radiators
- Recently redecorated
- South facing
This smartly presented two bedroom Victorian terrace house is situated within a few minutes walk of Wokingham town centre. Accommodation comprises spacious living/dining room with refitted kitchen and a ground floor bathroom, double glazed windows.
Situation Langborough Road is situated in the heart of Wokingham town centre and it's mix of predominantly 1900's built properties gives the location a pleasant period feel. It has all the shops and restaurants of the town on it's doorstep, and is also within easy walking distance of the train station. Access to the A329M/M4 is via the east of town.
Outside The south facing rear garden is 56' deep with an area of patio across the rear. the garden is laid mainly laid to lawn and is enclosed by wooden fencing with a wall at the rear, two sheds, outside lighting and tap.
NB: There is a private right of way for the 6 houses in the terrace.
Council Tax C
Local Authority Wokingham Borough Council
Property ref: 121_1615_4397654
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59396200.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4397654. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Hardy, Wokingham Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.