3 bedroom detached house for salePerry Meadows, Tulip Close, Perry Common, Birmingham
- Freehold Semi Detached 3 Bedroom Family Home With Off Road Parking.
- Spacious Living/Dining Room With French Doors Leading Into The Rear Garden.
- Ready For Christmas 2017.
- High Quality Specification Throughout The Home.
- Set Up For BT Infinity Fibre Broadband.
- 10 Year NHBC Warranty
- Help 2 Buy Available.
- CALL CONNELLS SUTTON COLDFIELD 0121 354 4481 FOR MORE INFORMATION.
*THE BOURNE* A beautiful 3 bedroom family home situated with views overlooking open fields and within approx 5 miles of Birmingham City Centre. Call CONNELLS SUTTON COLDFIELD on 0121 354 4481 to find out more. HELP 2 BUY ALSO AVAILABLE.
***LAST PLOT AVAILABLE***The Bourne is a beautiful 3 bedroom plot. The property will have views that overlook open fields and create an ideal location for families or those that enjoy the outdoors lifestyle.
The property benefits from having an entrance hallway giving entry into a spacious living/dining room with French doors that open out into the rear garden, modern fitted kitchen, guest WC and handy store to the first floor. To the second floor there are 3 good sized bedrooms with master bedroom having fitted wardrobe, airing/linen cupboard on the landing and a modern fitted family bathroom. The property will also benefit from gas central heating and double glazing throughout, a landscaped front and rear garden and off road parking to the front of the property.
This area is in its final phase of regeneration which has been an on going project by Birmingham city council for nearly 20 years. Located with all the convenience and character of the vibrant and bustling suburb of Erdington and a mere 5 miles from Birmingham City Centre. You can enjoy the historical beauty of your immediate surroundings combined with every amenity you could wish for including local shops, takeaways and transport links including local buses, the No. 7 & 11 and Erdington train station within approx 1 mile and has a line which runs to Sutton Coldfield, Lichfield and Birmingham City Centre
being accessed via a front door giving access into the living/dining room, fitted kitchen, built-in storage cupboard and guest W.C.
Living/ Dining Room 13' x 15' 9" ( 3.96m x 4.80m )
having double glazed bay window to the rear and French doors giving access into the rear garden.
Kitchen 10' 8" x 8' 10" ( 3.25m x 2.69m )
having double glazed window to front, fitted units and integrated sink with drainer and gas cooker.
Guest W.C. 8' 10" x 3' 3" ( 2.69m x 0.99m )
having wash hand basin and low level W.C.
First Floor Landing
doors off to 3 bedrooms, family bathroom and linen/storage cupboard.
Bedroom 1 15' 9" x 8' 8" ( 4.80m x 2.64m )
having two double glazed windows to the front and built in wardrobe.
Bedroom 2 12' 8" x 8' 8" ( 3.86m x 2.64m )
having double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom 3 Irregular Shaped Room 9' 1" x 6' 9" ( 2.77m x 2.06m )
having double glazed window to the rear.
Bathroom Irregular Shaped Room 8' 8" x 5' 11" ( 2.64m x 1.80m )
Suite comprising of bath, low level WC and wash hand basin.
Specification is subject to change without notice. All measurements given has an allowance of +/- 5%, all of which are taken from the widest point of each room. Images and floorplan shown for illustrative purposes only. Please note the internal photographs are of the site show home and not the actual plot advertised. Please speak to the sales team for any questions.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-59396977.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SCO305870. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, B'ham North - Sutton Coldfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.