2 bedroom flat for saleGwendoline Avenue, London, E13
- Two bedrooms
- Recently extended lease-now 150 years approx.
- Fantastic Transport Links
- Access to boarded loft ideal for additional storage
- Excellent sized kitchen/dining room
- Close to West Ham Park
An excellent two bedroom top floor purpose built flat enviably located close to the green open spaces of West Ham Park providing an ideal first time buy or rental investment. Bright and airy as well as offering versatile accommodation throughout the property consists of two bedrooms, bathroom, excellent sized kitchen/dining room as well as a lovely private balcony leading to rear garden. Gwendoline Avenue is enviably positioned close to West Ham Park. Plaistow and Upton Park underground stations are also nearby as well as Forest Gate offering swift access to the City, Canary Wharf and West End. Westfield and the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park in Stratford are also easily accessible.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STR170204. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keatons, Stratford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.