3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHapstead Mews, Ardingly
- Centre of Ardingly
- Gated development
- Rural views
- Walking distance of shops
- Private garden & communal grounds
- 3 Bedrooms
**Guide Price £435,000 - £450,000** An attractive stone faced 3-bedroom house which offers spacious accommodation with the benefit of a low maintenance garden and well established communal grounds, within a private gated setting situated in the centre of Ardingly. EPC rating: C
1 Hapstead Mews is a spacious 3-bedroom attached house which was built in 2000 by Gleeson Homes within the grounds of a former Victorian mansion. The property presents stonefaced elevations under a slate-tiled roof and is presented in good order throughout and also benefits from delightful views of the surrounding grounds and countryside. Main features of the property include:
• Central Entrance Hall.
• Triple aspect Sitting Room with stone fireplace and gas fire, glazed double doors to the terrace.
• Generous Kitchen/Breakfast Room featuring a Leicht kitchen with polished granite work surfaces, a range of Miele and Neff appliances, space for a dining table, Karndean flooring and glazed double doors to the garden.
• Study/Snug which could also be utilised as a fourth bedroom if needed.
• Spacious Master Bedroom with dual aspect and En-suite Shower Room.
• 2 further double Bedrooms and a Family Bathroom.
Hett Close is a private, gated development and is approached via wrought iron electric gates which give access to a residents’ car parking area and additional visitors’ parking. From here a path leads towards the rear of the development, through the communal grounds and to Hapstead Mews which due to its position enjoys a pleasant outlook over the park-like grounds and surrounding countryside. The communal grounds, which are very well maintained, are mainly laid to lawn and feature a number of mature specimen trees. The property also has a private garden with a paved terrace and lawn.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59403711.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAY130084. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Batcheller Monkhouse, Haywards Heath - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.