3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKnighton Way Lane, Denham
- Three bedroom semi detached house
- Through lounge
- Potential on extended STTP
- No onward chain
- Off street parking
- South Bucks School Catchment
- Garage via service road
- Double glazed and gas central heating
- Walking distance to Uxbridge Town Centre
- Easy Access to A40
ACCOMODATION UPVC front door to entrance hall
ENTRANCE HALL Stairs to first floor landing with under stairs storage, radiator, wall mounted alarm panel, doors to
THROUGH LOUNGE Double glazed bay window to front aspect, ceiling coving, radiator, double glazed patio doors to rear garden.
KITCHEN Under stairs storage cupboard, a range of modern eye and base level units incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer unit, space for free standing fridge freezer, space and plumbing for washing machine, cupboard housing boiler, double glazed door to rear garden
FIRST FLOOR LANDING Double glazed window to side aspect, access to loft space, doors to all rooms.
BEDROOM ONE Double glazed bay window to front aspect, radiator.
BEDROOM TWO Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, cupboard housing water cylinder.
BEDROOM THREE Double glazed window to front aspect.
BATHROOM Frosted double glazed window to rear aspect, panel enclosed bath with wall mounted shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin.
SEPARATE W.C. Frosted double glazed window to side aspect, low level w.c.
TO THE REAR Paved patio, mainly laid to lawn, gated side access, garage to the rear which is accessed via a private service road
TO THE FRONT Block paved driveway offering off street parking for two cars.
GARAGE To the rear there is a 1.5 size garage which has further parking in front and is accessed via a rea rear service road.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59406769.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101809016274. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrews Residential, Hillingdon - Crescent Parade. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.