3 bedroom terraced house for saleHighcroft Park, Chudleigh, Newton Abbot
- 3 bedroom house
- Off-road parking for 2 cars
- Enclosed lawned rear garden with private patio area
- Large open plan living/kitchen/dining room with bay window and door to garden
- Downstairs WC
- Great access to the A38, serving both Plymouth and Exeter
- Please call to arrange a viewing on 01626 897555
A spacious 3 bedroom property with a garden and parking, situated in a beautiful location on the outskirts of Chudleigh, yet only a short walk (approx 8 minutes) into the Town centre. Highcroft Park is small private development. The development is built around a central communal garden which is a beautiful focal point but also likely to be a pleasant place to sit and socialise. This central courtyard has been re-landscaped as part of the overall redevelopment of the site by former Scotland on Sunday gardening journalist, Benedict Bull of Smart Landscapes, in conjunction with Chelsea Gold medal winning Knoll Gardens, to create a unique and tranquil space. A number of the properties have lovely far reaching views to rolling Devon countryside and there are numerous local walks on your doorstep.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59408012.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6762403. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Autograph Estate Agents, Chudleigh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.