Plot for saleRoche Road, St. Austell
- Building Plot
- Full Planning Granted For A:
- Four Bedroom Detached Three Storey House
- Planing Reference: PA13/10522
- Off Road Parking
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Views Over Open Fields To The Rear
- Within 5 Miles Of The A30
- Close To Village Facilities
- No Chain
An increasingly rare opportunity to purchase a single building plot with planning permission for the erection of a detached four bedroom, three storey house with parking for 2/3 cars to to the front and garden to the rear. The plot benefits from level access and will offer far reaching views over open countryside to the rear.
The property will be ideally situated within a 5 minute drive of the A30 which is the main road through the heart of Cornwall offering fantastic transport links.
Planning Reference PA13/10522 (Alternative Reference PP-02983365)
Bugle is a popular and expanding village situated some 6 miles North of St Austell and approximately 6 miles South West of Bodmin. The main A30 Trunk Road is easily accessible and the North and South Coast beaches are a short drive away. The village has a school, a range of shops, takeaways and recreational facilities. St Austell town centre offers a wider range of shopping, educational and recreational facilities. There is a mainline railway station and leisure centre together with primary and secondary schools and supermarkets. The picturesque port of Charlestown and the award winning Eden Project are within a short drive. The town of Fowey is approximately 12 miles away and is well known for its restaurants and coastal walks. The Cathedral city of Truro is approximately 18 miles from the property.
Directions: - At the crossroads in Bugle, proceed along Roche Road heading towards Roche, where the plot can be located on the right hand side, as identified by our For Sale Board, just after the railway bridge.
Building Plot - 30.5 x 8.5 (100'0" x 27'10") - An increasingly rare opportunity to purchase a single building plot with planning permission for the erection of a detached four bedroom, three storey house with parking for 2/3 cars to to the front and garden to the rear. The plot benefits from level access and will offer far reaching views over open countryside to the rear.
The property will be ideally situated within a 4 miles of the A30 which is the main road through the heart of Cornwall offering fantastic transport links.
Alternative Reference PP-02983365
Application Validated Mon 18 Nov 2013
Address Land Adjacent 26 Roche Road Bugle St. Austell PL26 8PP
Proposal Construction of a new 4 bedroom town house to the side
Decision Issued Date Wed 22 Jan 2014
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59411110.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26932454. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by May Whetter & Grose, St Austell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.