3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePENDRETH PLACE, CLEETHORPES
- Spacious semi-detached property ideal for a family or young couple
- Two double bedrooms and one single
- Family bathroom with three piece suite and electric shower
- Two reception rooms with plenty of room for entertaining
- Extensive kitchen area with added cupboard space
- Off-road parking and well maintained front and rear gardens
- Gas central heating and double glazed uPVC throughout
- Energy performance rating E and Council tax band A
- ** REDUCED PRICE **
Crofts are presenting this immaculate three bedroom semi-detached property located in a prime Cleethorpes spot. This property has many benefits and comprises of two double bedrooms and one single and bathroom to the first floor. There are also two reception rooms to the ground floor one with cloakroom space creating ample storage and plenty of room for entertaining. The flooring in this property is fairly new including high quality oak laminate and also decor. This property benefits from well maintained front and rear gardens along with off road parking for one car, gas central heating and double glazed uPVC throughout.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59412232.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6115407. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.