3 bedroom detached house for saleConrad Drive, Maltby, Rotherham
- ** Guide Price £155,000 - £165,000 **
- THREE BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- RECENTLY DECORATED THROUGHOUT
- NEW KITCHEN, WITH ALL BUILT IN APPLIANCES INC. OVEN, HOB, MICROWAVE, WASHING MACHINE, FRIDGE AND FREEZER
- NEWLY FITTED BATHROOM
- MASTER WITH EN-SUITE
** Guide Price £155,000 - £165,000 ** If you are looking for an executive style three bedroom detached property in a quiet, desirable cul-de-sac location, then look no further! All recently decorated, new flooring throughout, recently fitted bathroom and kitchen with ALL built in appliances.
A front facing UPVc double glazed door opens into the entrance hallway with access given to the lounge and stairs rising to the first floor landing.
Lounge 12' Into Recess x 14' 3" Max ( 3.66m Into Recess x 4.34m Max )
This well appointed lounge is fitted with a front facing UPVc double glazed window and central heating radiator. Carpet to the flooring and TV point.
Side Entrance Hallway
Fitted with a side facing UPVc double glazed door and access is given to the ground floor living accommodation and cloakroom.
Kitchen/diner 15' 4" x 8' 9" ( 4.67m x 2.67m )
This modern kitchen/diner is fitted with a range of grey gloss wall, base and drawer units with contrasting worktops and inset sink and drainer with mixer tap. Integrated fridge/freezer, automatic washing machine and microwave with electric oven and induction hob with chimney style cooker hood above. Complimentary mosiac splashback tiling to the walls, central heating radiator and grey laminate flooring. The room extends to give space for family dining with a rear facing UPVc double glazed window and patio doors opening out to the garden.
Fitted with a low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin and central heating radiator.
First Floor Landing
Stairs rising from the entrance hallway and fitted with a side facing UPVc double glazed window and central heating radiator. Built in airing cupboard, loft access hatch and access is given to the first floor living accommodation.
Bedroom One 8' 9" To Wardrobe Door x 10' 5" ( 2.67m To Wardrobe Door x 3.18m )
A rear facing double bedroom fitted with built in wardrobes with glass doors, a UPVc double glazed window, central heating radiator and TV point. An internal door opens into the en-suite.
Fitted with a low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin and shower cubicle with electric shower. Splashback tiling to the walls, central heating radiator and a side facing UPVc double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 6' 2" x 9' 11" ( 1.88m x 3.02m )
A front facing bedroom with built in wardrobes and a UPVc double glazed window. Central heating radiator, TV point and grey laminate flooring.
Bedroom Three 5' 11" x 6' 9" ( 1.80m x 2.06m )
A second front facing bedroom fitted with a UPVc double glazed window, central heating radiator and built in wardrobe.
Newly fitted with a three piece suite comprising low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with mixer taps. Inset spot lights to the ceiling, splashback tiling to the walls and tiled flooring. A side facing UPVc double glazed window, extractor fan and a chrome heated towel rail.
Outside & Exterior
To the front of the property is a laid to lawn garden with a driveway to the side offering off street parking and giving access to the garage. Whilst to the rear of the property is an enclosed garden with a laid to lawn area, timber shed and summer house. A patio area with raised decking offers an ideal space for outside seating.
Fitted with power, lighting with up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59414506.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MBY103299. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Maltby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.