2 bedroom apartment for sale,, 42 Sunningdale Drive, Skegness
- First floor apartment in a popular residential location
- Spacious lounge with modern Kitchenette
- 2 Bedrooms & Bathroom
- Lobby/Utility Area
- Ideal position close to the sea front & beach
- Ideal investment opportunity
- No upward chain to worry about - available for a quick sale if required
If you are looking for an investment, look no further - with no upward chain, this flat is ideal for a quick purchase. The flat has two bedrooms, a lounge with modern kitchenette, lobby/utility area, bathroom with bath and shower. The flat has been improved and is presented in good condition, with a modern kitchen & white bathroom suite making it ideal to rent out. The location is great - within a short walk of the sea front and beach as well as the North Shore hotel & golf course. The town centre is also within walking distance. The potential rental yield is around 8% - 9%, making it better than a savings account! Viewings now available.
The main external staircase leads up to a covered landing with uPVC entrance door to:-
Lounge & Kitchenette 4.62m (15'2") x 4.09m (13'5")
Having two wall mounted electric heaters, two tall four panel electric radiators, dado rail and ceiling light point with fan. Kitchenette area having a range of fitted beech effect base cupboards and drawers with work surfaces and matching range of wall mounted storage cupboards over with end display shelves, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap, splashbacks to work surfaces, space for cooker with filter hood over, space for fridge/freezer.
Bedroom One (front) 3.17m (10'5") x 2.74m (9'0")
Having slimline electric heater, coving to ceiling, ceiling light point with fan.
Bedroom Two (rear) 3.23m (10'7") x 1.83m (6'0")
Having slimline electric heater, ceiling light point with fan.
Lobby/Utility Area (accessed from the lounge)
Having built in storage cupboards with further cupboards above, space and plumbing for automatic washing machine, fitted shelf, electric heater, coat hooks and wall light point.
Being tiled and having a three piece white suite comprising a panelled bath set in tiled splash surround with "Triton" electric shower over, pedestal wash basin with tiled splashbacks, close coupled WC, tile effect vinyl floor covering, electric heater/towel rail, ceiling light point, built in airing cupboard housing insulated hot water cylinder with electric immersion heater and shelving with cupboard above.
The tenure of the flat is leasehold with a Ninety Nine (99) year lease commencing December 1987.
A copy of the lease is available from our office upon request.
We currently await details of any annual ground rent or management charges.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59423134.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEM1001133. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Beam Estate Agents, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.