4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleColbourne Road, Hove
- Wonderful Family Home
- Sought After Location
- Well Presented Throughout
- Excellent for Commuters
- Low Maintenance Rear Garden With Side Access
- Close to Brighton Station
- End of Terrace
- Close to Great Schools
- Four Bedrooms
- Generous Open Plan Living/Dining Room
A fantastic, 4 bedroom SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME situated in a much sought after area of Hove. Boasting over 1,290 square feet this property offers SPACIOUS family living in an EXCELLENT AREA, within close proximity to BRIGHTON STATION.
The property is well presented throughout and offers modern comfortable family living over two floors. The entrance to the property is via a beautiful and welcoming entrance hall which leads through to a modern kitchen. The considerable kitchen benefits from delightful views of the garden and offers a perfect space for cooking up a family feast! The spacious living/dining room is the focal point of this home, providing a cosy retreat for a winter's evening as well as a generous entertaining space. The room is flooded with light by the lovely bay window and large patio doors leading to the rear garden. Upstairs you have the four bedrooms, all of good proportions and a family bathroom. Outside the house has a lovely, low maintenance rear garden with side access.
This really is a wonderful family home in a great location. Early viewings are highly recommend to fully appreciate what this home has to offer.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28456177. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mishon Welton, Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.