2 bedroom apartment for saleMain Road, Drayton Parslow, Milton Keynes
- NO UPPER CHAIN
- Two Bedrooms
- Duplex Style Apartment
- Village Location
MUST BE SEEN! SURROUNDED BY COUNTRYSIDE! This quirky two bed duplex apartment offers spacious living accommodation, a generous master bedroom with a built in cupboards and features Velux windows. Ideal property for landlords or first time buyers alike.
MUST BE SEEN! SURROUNDED BY COUNTRYSIDE! This quirky two bed duplex apartment offers spacious living accommodation, a generous master bedroom with a built in cupboards and features Velux windows. The property also includes a fitted kitchen, second bedroom with further storage and bathroom with shower over bath. Ideal property for landlords or first time buyers alike.
Double glazed door to the front, doors to the lounge, bathroom and bedroom 2, stairs to the master bedroom.
Lounge 12' 2" x 11' 2" ( 3.71m x 3.40m )
Double glazed window to the front, archway to the kitchen. Storage heater.
Kitchen 6' 8" x 5' 2" ( 2.03m x 1.57m )
Double glazed window to the rear. Fitted kitchen comprising a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over and tiled splash back. Stainless steel sink and drainer, electric oven and hob, cooker hood, spaces for washing machine and fridge.
Bedroom 2 9' 1" x 9' ( 2.77m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to the front. Storage heater.
Double glazed window to the rear. Bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin, WC, extractor fan. Part tiled.
Master Bedroom 14' 2" x 11' 8" ( 4.32m x 3.56m )
Double glazed window to the rear, stairs from entrance hall. Storage cupboard.
Lawned communal garden and residents parking.
We have been advised that this property is leasehold but have not inspected a copy of the lease and prospective buyers are advised to check the current position and terms through their own solicitor.
*the earliest completion will be end April 2017
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59429051.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LBZ104026. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Leighton Buzzard. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.