2 bedroom maisonette for saleBerkeley Close, Ruislip
- Purpose built maisonette
- Ground floor garden apartment
- Two bedrooms
- Reception room
- Double glazing
- Gas central heating
- Close to Tube station and shops
- Within walking distance to schools
- NO UPPER CHAIN
- years remaining on an extendable lease (for more information please call)
Austin Residential are delighted to offer this two bedroom ground floor maisonette to the market. Offered in reasonable condition throughout this property benefits from natural light and is decorated in neutral tones.
Further benefits include a brand new lease upon completion, own private rear garden, double glazing, and gas central heating. This property is ideal for a purchaser who wishes to put their own ideas into a property as it is a blank canvass. No upper Chain.
Conveniently positioned in Berkley Close within walking distance to Ruislip Gardens train station and a little further to Ruislip, serviced by the Metropolitan, Piccadilly and Central lines. Within easy reach of both high streets which include an array of convenience stores, restaurants, coffee shops and local retailers. A number of well regarded schools are close by including Ruislip High School, Sacred Hart Catholic Primary School and Ruislip Gardens Primary School.
An internal inspection is highly recommend by appointment only please call our office on 01895 613 000 for further details.
* Lease extension available upon completion giving 150 years unexpired years remaining
* With the extension of the lease the Ground rent would be a peppercorn per year
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59439279.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28460066. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Austin Residential, Ruislip. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.