3 bedroom flat for saleMowbray Road, Mapesbury Estate, NW6
- Beautiful three bedroom top floor apartment
- Open plan reception room with delightful dining area
- Sleek fully integrated kitchen with breakfast bar
- Mater bedroom built in wardrobe and en suite bathroom
- Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout
- Set with an attractive period conversion
- Bright and spacious interiors with Velux windows
- Large retractable glass roof creating a pleasant atmosphere
Set on a peaceful tree-lined residential street, this fabulous three bedroom top floor apartment boasts contemporary and open-plan interiors, stylish décor throughout and ample built in storage space.
Mowbray Road is a pleasant residential area close to the charming shops, bars and restaurants of Salusbury Road. Kilburn Underground Station (Bakerloo Line) is close by for links into the City and the West End.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59443008.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1087977. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Willesden Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.