3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleOld Highway, Hoddesdon
- Entrance Hall
- 26ft Lounge/Diner
- Sitting Room
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- GCH & Double Glazed Windows
- Off Street Parking, Garage & Workshop to Rear
This extended and well maintained 3-4 bedroom 1930's family home offers spacious living accommodation incorporating features which include a conservatory/utility and garage/workshop to the rear. The property is situated within the John Warner School catchment and viewing is recommended.
A great opportunity to acquire this extended 1930's 3/4 bedroom end of terraced family home which has been well maintained by the current vendors, incorporating a lounge/dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, conservatory/utility room to the rear, downstairs cloakroom and luxury refitted bathroom suite, garage and work shop to the rear. The property is situated in this popular residential location, within walking distance of Hoddesdon Town Centre and also lies within the catchment of the John Warner School and Sports Centre. Local shops, bus stops and Rye House mainline station are also within close proximity and an internal viewing is a must.
Double glazed main front door with matching side lights leading to:
Impressive Entrance Hall
With a tiled floor, stairs to first floor, coving, storage cupboard and door to inner hallway, sitting room/bedroom 4 and to:
Study / Bedroom 4 9' 2" x 9' 3" ( 2.79m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to front, power points, refitted laminate dark wood effect flooring and coving to ceiling.
Lounge / Dining Room 26' 6" x 10' 10" ( 8.08m x 3.30m )
With double glazed box window to front elevation, power points and TV point, feature gas fire with attractive surround, coving radiator. DINING AREA: with power points, double glazed window to rear and radiator, refitted laminate dark wood effect flooring.
With a tiled floor, door to kitchen and cloakroom.
With a low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor and tiled walls.
Kitchen 15' x 9' 3" ( 4.57m x 2.82m )
With a range of medium oak effect wall cupboards and display units, ample work tops with cupboards and drawers under, fitted gas hob with double oven below, feature extractor fan over, plumbing for washing machine, sink unit, space for upright fridge freezer, double glazed window to rear and side with door to Conservatory/Utility area, attractive tiled floor.
Conservatory / Utility Area
With a tiled floor, window and doors to rear and side. Utility area with a sink unit, windows to rear and cupboards, tiled flooring, wall cupboards and work tops.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to side, doors to:
Bedroom 1 12' 11" x 10' 6" ( 3.94m x 3.20m )
Double glazed window to front, power points, laminate wood flooring.
Bedroom 2 11' 7" x 10' 7" ( 3.53m x 3.23m )
Double glazed window to rear, airing cupboard and laminate wood flooring.
Bedroom 3 8' 4" x 6' 3" ( 2.54m x 1.91m )
Double glazed window to rear, power points, radiator and laminate wood flooring.
Refitted Family Bathroom
Comprising a low level flush WC, sink unit with vanity below, shower bath with wall mounted shower unit and shower screen, radiator, granite tiled flooring and tiled walls, double glazed obscure window to rear.
REAR GARDEN superbly maintained with mature flower borders, lawned areas and paved areas. Gates to side with hardstand for parking with GARAGE to rear measuring 26'4 x 10'2 with light and power connected and with up and over door.
WORK SHOP/STORE ROOM measuring 8'11 x 11'1 with light and power connected. To the side of the property there is adequate storage facility/built in shed.
FRONT GARDEN being block paved providing ample off street parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59453657.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSD105686. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hoddesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.