4 bedroom detached house for saleForrester Road, Partridge Green, Horsham
- Impeccable Detached Family Home
- Extended Accommodation
- Fabulous Open Plan Kitchen Dining Room
- Spacious Master Bedroom With En-Suite
- Easy Walking To Village School
- Ground Floor Studio/Office
- Beautiful Solid Oak Internal Doors
- Larger Than Expected Garden
- Close to Countryside Walking
- Chain Free Sale
An Outstanding Detached Family Home With Two Recent Additions Providing Spacious Family Accommodation Over 2 Floors. There is a Beautiful Open Plan Kitchen & Living Area With Underfloor Heating, A Fabulous Master Bedroom Suite, Useful Ground Floor Studio/Office and a Larger Garden Than Expected Adjoining Open Fields.
The village of Partridge Green offers self sufficient shopping with a village stores and post office, a bakers, butchers and even a fish & chip shop. Jolesfield Primary School is within a few minutes walk and miles of countryside walking can be accessed nearby, including the Downslink Path connecting Shoreham to the south with Horsham to the north. The larger village of Henfield is within 3.5 miles distant. The larger town of Horsham with rail link to London is within 10 miles to the north.
This stylish home has been extensively improved and extended by the present owners. Upon entering the property, there is a delightful enclosed entrance vestibule with tiled floor providing access to an office or small studio (this room is currently specifically insulated as a sound studio). Worthy of special mention is the fantastic open plan kitchen, living and dining area which was added to the rear of the property in 2014. This comprises a well equipped kitchen in white finish with integral appliances, engineered oak flooring with under floor heating, bi fold doors to rear and a pleasant aspect towards the Church to the west. There is a separate utility room and access to the rectangular lounge.
Upstairs there are four good sized bedrooms, with a superb extended master bedroom with en-suite facilities. A contemporary family bathroom serves the remaining 3 bedrooms. The overall finish of the property is impeccable with quality oak doors to every room. Externally, the property does not disappoint with a larger than expected garden which wraps around to the west of the house allowing plenty of space for children to play and scope for the ‘green fingered’ and the present owners have plenty of space for keeping chickens. To the front of the house is an extensive brick paved private driveway.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59460933.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28462730. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richwards Estate Agents Ltd, Henfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.