4 bedroom detached house for saleSteyne Road, Bembridge, Isle of Wight, PO35 5UL
- SUBSTANTIAL DETACHED PERIOD HOME
- GENEROUS PLOT APPROX 200 FEET
- AMPLE PARKING AND CARPORT
- 4 BEDROOMS
- 2 RECEPTION ROOMS & CONSERVATORY
- WORKSHOP WITH POWER & LIGHT
- LARGE MATURE SOUTHERLY ASPECT GARDEN
- CLOSE TO VILLAGE, BEACHES & BUS ROUTES
This substantial detached family home, built in 1914, is set on a generous plot of approximately 200 feet. Located centrally within the village, the house has easy access to local shops, the school, bus routes and the beaches. The house is set back from the road with ample parking, carport, an area for boat storage and to the rear a well screened, southerly aspect garden. Internally the house is well-proportioned with sitting room, dining room which is open plan to a lovely size kitchen and overlooks the garden, conservatory with heating, rear lobby and cloakroom on the ground floor and four bedrooms, bathroom and separate WC upstairs. The house has gas central heating, is fully double glazed and has a generous loft, which is boarded and offers excellent storage.
This home is ideal those seeking family sized accommodation in a convenient village location.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 285478. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Turnbull & Maton Estate Agents, Bembridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.