4 bedroom detached house for saleConnaught Drive, Weybridge, Surrey, KT13
- Set in a quiet gated cul-de-sac
- Pretty four bedroom, two bathroom detached home
- Fitted wardrobe space can be found in both of the larger bedrooms
- Private off street parking for two cars
- A larger than average garage
Set in a private, quiet gated cul de sac, in a popular location, we are delighted to offer for sale this pretty four bedroom, two bathroom detached home offering plenty of well-planned accommodation suited perfectly for family living. The entrance hall provides storage and access to a cloakroom and WC and of course stairs to the first floor landing. To the right there is a pleasant reception room which in turn then leads via interconnecting doors to a dining room overlooking and giving access to the rear garden.
The kitchen shares the same aspect across the garden and also provides access to a useful utility room with an external door to the side. A larger than average garage completes the ground floor with the usual up and over door to the front and the addition of a separate side access. The bright first floor landing gives access to all four well-proportioned bedrooms, the master with an en suite shower room and WC. Fitted wardrobe space can be found in both of the larger bedrooms. The rear garden is well secluded and to the front of the property there is private off street parking for two cars. The property is convenient to the superstores at Brooklands, Weybridge and Byfleet and New Haw stations and other major road networks such as the M25 and A3.
An excellent property which is also offered with no onward chain.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59478503.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 170516. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin Flashman & Co., Weybridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.