5 bedroom detached house for saleLoddiswell, Kingsbridge, Devon, TQ7
- A large detached family property
- Stunning views along the Avon Valley
- Private location
- Light and airy rooms
- 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
- Ground floor master bedroom suite
- Double garage and ample parking
- Games room
- Beautifully landscaped gardens
Millside is a wonderful family house which sits in a wonderful setting in the Avon Valley, tucked away in a private position surrounded by its beautiful landscaped gardens with wonderful views. Built in the 1970s, the house offers extensive accommodation with generous sized rooms and large windows which allow the light and views to flood into the interior. The sitting room faces south and west, overlooking the garden and enjoys sliding doors out to the terrace, whilst the kitchen/breakfast room also faces south, with an additional separate dining room and study. The master bedroom is en-suite with direct access onto a balcony and there are 4 further bedrooms. Outside there is a double garage with adjacent games/store room with a private driveway leading from the lane. The garden is beautifully landscaped and includes a delightfully located summerhouse.
Money Laundering Regulations
Prior to a sale being agreed, prospective purchasers will be required to produce identification documents. Your co-operation with this, in order to comply with Money Laundering regulations, will be appreciated and assist with the smooth progression of the sale.
Mains electricity and water. Private drainage. Oil fired boiler provides all the hot water and central heating.
Very strictly by appointment only through Marchand Petit (Kingsbridge office) 01548 857588.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59482246.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KIN060164. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marchand Petit, Kingsbridge - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.