6 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSouth Parade, Bedford Park, W4
- Generously arranged over three floors
- Large bay fronted reception room with fireplace
- Kitchen with ample space to dine and feature fireplace
- Superb master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Five further good sized bedrooms, two bathrooms
- High ceilings, large sash windows and period features
- Lovely private rear garden with lawn and patio
- Off-street parking on the driveway
Located in the sought-after Bedford Park area, this spacious six bedroom house offers bright and modern accommodation with off-street parking and private garden.
South Parade offers a great location moments from the fantastic shops, cafes, bars and restaurants of Chiswick High Road, Turnham Green Terrace and Devonshire Road. Acton Green Common is on the doorstep.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59483221.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1022385. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Chiswick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.