3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleFriday Road, Mitcham
- Brand New Build to High Standards
- Most beautiful new build house in the area
- PRIVATE Off-Street Parking & PRIVATE Garden
- 10 year new build warantee Included in Asking Price
- 2 Large Double Bedrooms & 2 Reception Rooms
- Large & Bright throughout
- Near Tooting & Colliers Wood Stations
- Loft Space
- 1 Bathroom & 1 Separate WC
- Available NOW! - Please call to book your viewing space
Beautiful and Brand New 3 Bed End of Terrace, Mitcham
This incredible end-of terrace house has just completed full, brand new construction to a very high standard with Porcelaine tiles throughout the ground floor and beautiful thick carpet on the stairs and on the upper floor. By far one of the most beautiful new constructions in the area and a must see property.
On the ground floor you will find a large lounge and a separate brand new kitchen-diner which has ample storage and integrated white goods - (fridge freezer), a bright lounge with skylights, a separate WC and a laundry room.
Upstairs consists of two carpeted double bedrooms, one single bedroom and a modern and a fully tiled bathroom with shower over bath. The property has underfloor heating on the ground floor and gas central heating upstairs. The property benefits from a front garden and a large rear garden (with grass & patio areas), off street parking for one car and a fully boarded and well-insulated loft space.
The property is only 9 minute walk (0.4 miles) from Tooting Station and for underground Colliers Wood Station is 14 minute (0.7 miles) walk which travels in the Northern Line. The property is only 2 minute walk from bus route S1 which travels between Mitcham- Sutton- Banstead. For families Lavender Nursery is about 7 minute walk from the property and Gorringe Park Primary School 15 minute walk.
For shopping Lidl is only 8 minute walk and you will find Sainsbury`s, Marks & Spencers and other grocery stores and convenience stores within 13 minute walk from the property.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-59490661.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2482. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Appleton Estates, Croydon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.