1 bedroom apartment for saleWardian, East Tower, London, E14
Offers in Excess of
- One bedroom apartment
- 49th floor, c.548 sq ft
- 164 sq Winter Garden
- Vistas of Canary Wharf, O2 & River Thames
- 24hr Concierge services
- Exclusive facilities including, gym, pool & cinema
- Minutes from Heron Quay and South Quay DLR stations
- Walking distance to Canary Wharf & the Jubilee Line
An impressive 49th floor one bedroom apartment located in the East Tower of the highly anticipated Wardian development. Views towards the River Thames and O2 can be enjoyed from this generous apartment, spread across c.548 sq ft with a c.164 sq ft garden. The property comprises of an open plan kitchen living area, large double bedroom with access to the garden and stylish bathroom. The unique Wardian theme continues into the apartments with the kitchen cabinets being miniature Wardian cases offset by beautiful marble worktops and splash back. Contemporary tiling and premium fixtures in the bathroom creates a peaceful space to spend time in. Wardian London offers a beautiful sanctuary from the hustle and bustle of the City.
Ideally located in Canary Wharf, which has now overtaken the City of London as Europe’s pre-eminent financial hub, Wardian enjoys unparalleled transport connections. These include the Jubilee Line, Docklands Light Railway, Thames Clipper boat services and European flights via London City Airport. Canary Wharf will also be a key station for the major new east-west railway line, Crossrail.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2360093. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JOHNS&CO, Canary Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.