1 bedroom apartment for saleChantry Court, Woods Avenue, HATFIELD, Hertfordshire
- CHAIN FREE
- ONE BEDROOM
- CLOSE TO COLLEGE LANE CAMPUS
- ALLOCATED PRIVATE PARKING
- 114 YEARS REMAINING ON THE LEASE
- SERVICE CHARGE APPROX £1100 PA
A well presented one bedroom apartment located just a stones throw from Hatfield University's College Lane Campus. The property is in good order and offers generous living accommodation and benefits from private car park. A viewing comes highly recommended.
THE PROPERTY DESCRIPTION
The apartment is located on the first floor and is accessible via the open corridor. The entrance door opens into the property hallway which provides access to all rooms and also the storage cupboards. The lounge/diner offers comfortable living and will accommodate a multitude of configurations and ample storage opportunities.
There is a well appointed bathroom with three piece suite comprising bath with shower over, pedestal hand wash basin and w/c. The double bedroom is a generous size and has the benefit of built in wardrobe space.
Property ref: 121_2130_4389901
1.84m x 3.44m (6' x 11' 3")
4.87m x 3.32m (16' x 10' 11")
2.39m x 3.29m (7' 10" x 10' 10")
5.62m x 2.67m (18' 5" x 8' 9")
1.70m x 2.16m (5' 7" x 7' 1")
Private Car Park
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59504968.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4389901. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wrights of Hatfield, Hatfield - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.