3 bedroom flat for saleCapital Wharf, Wapping, E1W
- Stunning three bedroom fifth floor apartment
- Set in an impressive modern riverside development
- Expansive open-plan reception room with smart dining area
- Sleek modern fully integrated kitchen
- Impressive master bedroom with en suite and dressing room
- Large second bedroom with stylish en suite
- Secure underground parking
- Two fantastic balconies with superb views of Tower Bridge
Situated in an stunning riverside development this impressive three bedroom fifth floor apartment is finished to an exceptional standard throughout and boasts two fantastic balconies with superb views over Tower Bridge.
Capital Wharf is a superb modern development set in Central Wapping and moments from the beautiful St Katharine Docks. Tower Hill Underground Station is also within easy reach with superb links into the City and Canary Wharf.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59505824.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 982564. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Wapping. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.