2 bedroom flat for saleLower St Alban Street, Weymouth
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Bathroom and En-suite Shower Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Spacious Living Accommodation
- Third Floor Apartment
- Lift Access
- Close Proximity to Seafront and Harbour
- Town Centre Location
Austin Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale this two bedroom, third floor apartment situated within Weymouth town centre, which is being sold with no onward chain.
The dual aspect living accommodation offers very generous proportions. The kitchen houses a range of modern wall and base level units and boasts fitted appliances including, hob, electric oven, fridge freezer, washing machine and dishwasher.
The apartment benefits from two double bedrooms with the master bedroom including a modern fitted en-suite shower room. The modern fitted bathroom includes a panelled bath with attachment shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low-level WC and an extractor fan.
Located in the heart of Weymouth town centre, close by to a vast selection of shops, restaurants, bars, theatre and amenities. It is within a short walk to the inner harbour and award winning seafront and promenade. Transport links are excellent as Weymouth has mainline train links to surrounding towns and London as well as bus routes to all surrounding areas.
For further information, or to make an appointment to view, please contact Austin Estate Agents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59508793.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7787355. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Austin Estate Agents, Weymouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.