2 bedroom apartment for salePenthouse 802 Margerie Court, Glacier Point
- Amazing duplex penthouse!
- Stylish Specification
- Central Location
- 5 Minutes to Bethnal Green Tube
- Two large terraces with City views
- Wooden Flooring
- 1238 Sqft
- Master bedroom suite
- 10 Year Building Warranty
- Glass ceiling
INCREDIBLE duplex penthouse with AMAZING far reaching city views and large terraces for entertaining. Life at the top in this sunny large penthouse apartment at 1238sqft. The apartment spans the top two floors of this fantastic development with stunning features including glass ceiling to living room and huge master bedroom. Now Available. www.glacierpoint-E2.co.uk.
Centrally located, only a 5 minute walk from Bethnal Green tube station, the apartments are finished to a high specification with stylish kitchens and bathrooms, engineered wood flooring throughout, and balconies or winter gardens to all homes. This stunning new development of 64 Apartments is estimated for completion in July 2017.
If you are looking to live in a trendy hub with boutique shops, bars, restaurants and coffee shops on your door step look no further. Both Broadway market and Columbia Road flower market are within a five minute walking distance and a short stroll takes you to Shoreditch and Bishopsgate. If you are looking to enjoy the summer park life there is no better place than Victoria Park or London Fields both on your door step.
CALL BRIDGE NEW HOMES FOR MORE INFORMATION 020 7749 1380.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-59515780.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2361919. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridge Estates, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.