1 bedroom flat for saleCity Road, Angel, London
- Master bedroom with dressing room and en-suite bathroom
- Off Street parking for x1 car
- Recently renovated with newly fitted kitchen and bathroom
- Grade II listed Georgian townhouse set within Duncan Terrace/Colebrooke Row conservation area
- Superb access to Angel, Upper Street, Kings Cross/ St Pancras International and the City
A truly stunning recently renovated 1 double bedroom flat occupying the entire 2nd floor of this majestic Grade II listed townhouse set within the Duncan Terrace/ Colebrooke Row conservation area, only moments from the Underground at Angel (Northern Line). The property offers an absolute wealth of period features comprising 1 double bedroom with en-suite dressing room leading to the newly fitted master bathroom. Open plan newly fitted kitchen with modern appliances and simply stunning reception room. The property further benefits from off street parking for x1 car. The house is set back from City Road, behind a landscaped garden, affording superb access to Angel Underground (Northern Line), along with the vibrant and buzzy amenities of Upper Street, whilst being equally convenient for the tranquillity of the Regents Canal. City Road also provides numerous bus routes in to the City and to the transport hub that is Kings Cross/ St Pancras International.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59519362.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ISL170170. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Islington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.