Plot for salePelhams Walk, Esher Place, Esher, Surrey, KT10
- Opportunity to have a lifestyle bespoke luxury new home.
- Potential for huge stamp duty savings and VAT exemptions.
- 0.5 mile of Esher town centre and 1.5 miles from station.
- Riverside and countryside views
- A rare and unique opportunity to buy in Esher Park Estate
- Indoor swimming pool and gymnasium and home cinema
PLOT with full Planning Permission - 7740 sq ft Situated in arguably one of the most idyllic picturesque areas in Esher, within the exclusive Esher Place Estate overlooking the river Mole and the fields beyond.
(Build cost not included)
Situated in arguably one of the most idyllic picturesque areas of Esher is this wonderful development opportunity.
Nestled in the exclusive Esher Place private estate, this beautiful west facing plot overlooking the River Mole and the Surrey countryside
beyond, has planning permission for a stunning detached residence of approximately 7740 square feet.
Esher town centre is within close proximity, offering an array of boutiques and restaurants, and for the commuter Esher mainline
station is only 1.5 miles away and offers a fast service to Waterloo in 23 minutes.
Our client is also offering a full buildout open book contract, enabling any purchaser the ability to bespoke their lifestyle options in terms of
design, fixtures and fittings etc. With the added benefit of substantial savings on stamp duty land tax when purchasing this way.
This is a perfect opportunity to create one of the best homes in Esher.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-59521509.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GUI180290. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Grantley, Guildford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.