6 bedroom detached house for salePelhams Walk, Esher Place, Esher, Surrey, KT10
- Exclusive Private Estate location.
- Stunning views over the River Mole and countryside.
- 0.5 mile from Esher town centre and 1.5 miles from station
- Over 7,000 sq. ft, boasting 7 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 6 reception rooms
- Indoor swimming pool, gymnasium and home cinema.
- Open book build out.
PLOT with full Planning Permission. Situated in arguably one of the most idyllic picturesque areas in Esher, within the exclusive Esher Place Estate overlooking the river Mole and the fields beyond.
(Build cost not included)
A superb building plot with full planning permission for a 7380 sq ft luxury Family home, situated in arguably one of the most idyllic picturesque areas in Esher, within the exclusive Esher Place Estate overlooking the river mole and the fields beyond.
Providing accommodation of 6 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms, 4 reception rooms, Indoor swimming pool, Gymnasium, Cinema and sauna.
The developer is offering under separate negotiation a full open book buildout, providing buyers with potentially huge stamp duty savings and VAT exemptions on the build out.
Situated within 0.5 miles of Esher town centre and 1.5 miles from Esher Station with its 23 minute fast service to London Waterloo.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-59521593.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GUI180291. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Grantley, Guildford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.