5 bedroom character property for saleThe Mill House, Mill Lane, Little Aston, WS9
- Grade II Listed Former Mill
- Wealth of Character, Charm & Original Features
- Overall Garden plot of 0.47 Acre
- Four Reception Rooms
- Master Suite with Walk in Wardrobe & En Suite Bathroom
- Four Further Double Bedrooms
- Two En Suites & Family Bathroom
- Lawned Gardens & Paved Entertaining Terraces
- Attractive Views & Fishing Rights over Mill Waters
- Gated Entrance, Double Garage & Parking
An IMPRESSIVE DETACHED CHARACTER HOME boasting STUNNING FEATURES, an overall plot of 0.47 acre, FIVE SUPERB DOUBLE BEDROOMS and a SOUGHT AFTER POASITION on the outskirts of Little Aston. Originally dating back to its earlier use as a working mill in the 1800s, this thoughtfully converted detached home is steeped in character and charm and offers versatile accommodation throughout. The rich history of this former corn mill is preserved with the original water wheel which is still operational and machinery, featured beyond casings in two of the spacious reception rooms as well as in the Master Suite. To the ground floor and are two sitting rooms, a stunning dining hall and spacious dining kitchen, with a further drawing room situated at the half landing of the stairs rising to the first floor. Off the landing are four excellent double bedrooms serviced by a family bathroom and two en suite shower rooms, with the master suite benefiting from a dressing areas, walk in wardrobe and en suite bathroom. The property sits well within a plot just shy of half an acre, with gardens to the front, rear and side having both views over the mill waters and countryside beyond.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26941248. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parker Hall , Barton-under-Needwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.