Studio flat for saleOntario Tower, Canary Wharf, E14
- Contemporary studio room with well equipped kitchen
- Desirably located on the fourth floor of modern development
- Area with storage and a fold up bed/desk
- Shower room with frosted glass walls
- Communal gymnasium and concierge
- Great location close to the beautiful River Thames
Boasting a well designed interior with a space saving layout and a high-specification finish, this contemporary studio flat enjoys use of the communal gym.
Ontario Tower offers a hotel style experience and is perfect for riverside walks, as well as being moments from vibrant Canary Wharf where there is an excellent range of shops, bars and restaurants.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59528380.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1023435. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Canary Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.