6 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLadbroke Grove, Notting Hill, London, W11
- Backing on to one of Notting Hill's fabulous communal gardens
- A low and wide house that is rare in W11
- Amazing parking for at least 4 cars
- Lovely proportions and a great balance of accommodation
- Scope for an incoming purchaser to modify
- EPC Rating = E
This lovely wide property is accessed via a spacious front drive that also leads to a large garage so parking is plentiful.
The property is located towards the southern end of Ladbroke Grove at the top of the hill just to the north of Kensington Park Gardens. Holland Park Avenue, Westbourne Grove and Notting Hill Gate are all close by.
Set well back from the street, this handsome house offers wonderful proportions inside and out.
With almost 4,500 square feet of accommodation over only four floors and with direct access onto one of the area's legendary communal gardens, this is the type of house that is often sought after in Notting Hill but is really quite hard to find.
The ground floor is almost entirely given over to an incredibly impressive front to back drawing room with a lovely green outlook. The entrance hall is very generous and leads to the handsome staircase.
The master bedroom suite is on the first floor and comprises a bedroom, a reception room/dressing room, a bathroom and an additional dressing room
On the second floor are four further bedrooms (two are currently connected to create a study/gym), a bathroom and a shower room.
The lower ground floor is immensely practical with a lovely kitchen/breakfast room with informal sitting area leading onto the private garden, a formal dining room, a staff bedroom suite, a utility room leading to the garage and guest cloakroom.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59530072.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOH140070. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Notting Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.