3 bedroom terraced house for sale125 Deanburn, Penicuik, Midlothian EH26 0JA
- Bright and spacious, three-bedroom, mid-terrace family home, with an enclosed rear garden.
- Located in a quiet residential development of Penicuik, Midlothian.
- Comprises an entrance hall, living room, kitchen diner, three bedrooms, WC and a family bathroom.
- Highlights include a quality fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, modern bathroom suite, and excellent storage including wardrobes and a loft space.
- Externally there is an enclosed rear garden with patio, and unrestricted parking to the front and surrounding streets.
- Home Report available online.
Bright and spacious, three-bedroom, mid-terrace family home, with an enclosed rear garden, conveniently located in a quiet residential development of Penicuik, Midlothian.
The entrance hall comprises built-in shelving and two walk-in cupboards, stairs to the upper floor and gives access to all rooms on the ground floor. The bright and spacious, south facing, living room features telephone, TV and satellite points, laminate flooring, and has ample room for furniture. The modern fitted, kitchen diner boasts integrated electric oven, gas hob, canopy and dishwasher, has space for dining furniture, and gives access to the rear garden. At the end of the hallway is the downstairs WC with built-in storage cupboard. Off the upper floor hallway, spacious bedroom one is a double room with built-in wardrobes, and a telephone point. Bedroom two is a good-sized double room with fitted wardrobes and space for additional free-standing furniture. Bedroom three is a well-proportioned single room also with built-in wardrobes. Finally, the bright family bathroom features an all-white suite, electric shower, recessed downlighting, and is fully tiled throughout.
Penicuik is a Midlothian town in a rural setting, a short drive from the Edinburgh bypass. Ideally placed for commuters, Penicuik offers a broad range of amenities including good local shopping, Tesco and Lidl supermarkets, banking and post office services, and numerous restaurants, pubs and cafes. Well-regarded schooling at all levels is available locally, and there is a library, and a leisure centre with a gym and swimming pool. Lying between the Pentland Hills and River North Esk, the adjacent countryside caters for a wide range of outdoor pursuits including walking, climbing, cycling, golf, and skiing at the Hillend dry-ski facility. The A701 and A702 provide extensive links north and south, and there are regular bus services linking to Edinburgh centre and other local destinations.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7767405. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.