5 bedroom detached house for saleTrostrey Road, Kings Norton, Birmingham, B30 3NE
Withdrawn from Market
- Five bedroom detached house
- Three storey family home
- Lounge and kitchen/diner
- One en-suite, two further bathrooms and ground floor WC
- DOUBLE GLAZED AND CENTRALLY HEATED
- Tandem garage and parking
- Open views to fore
- Rear garden
- Vacant possession
Amber Court are delighted to offer for sale this five bedroom detached family home which offers all the benefits that a modern family requires. The property is located on the popular Monyhull Grange development, built by Bellway Homes to a high specification and offers family living over three floors and warrants full interior inspection to appreciate the size of the accommodation on offer. Situated opposite open parkland on this corner plot with driveway and garage. The property comprises reception hallway, lounge with bay window and views over open parkland, fitted kitchen/diner and WC to the ground floor. To the first floor has master bedroom with built in wardrobes and en-suite shower room, three further double bedrooms and family bathroom with Jacuzzi bath and further staircase to the second floor that has two double bedrooms, shower room and storage. The property also benefits from double glazing, central heating, built in i-pod music system, tandem garage and rear garden. The property is offered with vacant possession and is freehold. EPC RATING C.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7767364. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Amber Court Lettings, Selly Oak. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.