1 bedroom flat for sale64 Tippet Knowes Road, Winchburgh, West Lothian, EH52 6UL
- Beautifully-presented, one-bedroom, first floor flat with a private garden, set in a quiet cul-de-sac.
- Located in a residential area in the small town of Winchburgh, West Lothian, withing easy commuting distance of Edinburgh.
- Comprises an; entrance vestibule, living/dining room, kitchen, double bedroom, and a bathroom.
- Features include uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, excellent integrated storage space including a large, fully floored attic, and TV and telephone points.
- Externally, the property benefits from a paved garden to the side with two timber sheds, and there is space in the residents car park, with on-street parking in the surrounding streets.
- Home Report available online.
Beautifully-presented, one-bedroom, first floor flat with a private garden, set in a quiet cul-de-sac. Located in a residential area in the small town of Winchburgh, West Lothian, withing easy commuting distance of Edinburgh. The ground-floor entrance vestibule leads up to the front facing, bright and well-proportioned living/dining room which has wood-effect flooring, pendant lighting, and ample space for freestanding dining furniture. Set to the rear, the kitchen is fitted with contemporary wall and base units, laminate worktops, a stainless steel sink, and tiled splashbacks. Appliances include an electric cooker, freestanding washing machine, and a fridge/freezer housed in the cupboard off the hall. The double bedroom is to the rear of the flat, with carpeted flooring, a generous built-in wardrobe with sliding doors, and space for freestanding bedroom furniture. Set internally off the hall, the bathroom is fitted with a modern white three-piece suite with a mains mixer over-bath shower, ladder radiator, and panel splashbacks. Winchburgh is a small town situated on the B9080 just off the M9 motorway, and approximately 3 miles from Kirkliston. Close to Edinburgh International Airport, Winchburgh is in the county of West Lothian, and approximately 10 miles from the City of Edinburgh. The village offers an excellent range of local amenities and the towns of Broxburn and Kirkliston are a short drive away and provide a good range of local amenities and supermarkets. Surrounded by rolling, open countryside, Winchburgh is in the catchment area for Linlithgow Academy, and there is well-regarded primary schooling in the village, a local golf course and bowling club. This is a superb central location for commuting to Edinburgh, Livingston and Fife, with quick access to direct trunk roads and motorways.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7146152. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.