2 bedroom apartment for saleBush Court, Shepherds Bush Green, London W12 8PL
- Fifteenth Floor.
- Large Reception Room.
- Well-Equipped Eat-In Kitchen.
- Family Bathroom.
- Two Double Bedrooms.
- Superb Views Over West and Central London.
- Superb Rental Investment or First Time Buy.
- Now in need of modernisation.
Positioned in the heart of Shepherds Bush Green and all the local amenities is this excellent investment property located on the fifteenth floor features a large reception room, well equipped eat-in kitchen, family bathroom, two generous double bedrooms and superb views over West and Central London. Now in need of modernisation.
This is a superb rental investment or first time buy. The property further benefits from no onward chain.
Early viewing is highly recommended.
Shepherd`s Bush offers many local amenities including the fashionable shops, bars and restaurants at Westfield Shopping Centre. Shepherd`s Bush Underground (Central, Zone 2) and Overground Station is moments away offering excellent links to and from Central London.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4103. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Amber & Co ltd, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.