4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDixon Close, Redditch
- Viewing Redditch Office 01527 61222
- No Upward Chain
- Modern Three Storey Semi-Detached Property
- Spacious Kitchen Breakfast Room
- Two Reception Rooms
- Master Bedroom With Built In Wardrobes And Ensuite Shower Room
- Rear Garden With Side Access
- Off Road Parking
- UPVC Double Glazing And Central Heating
Being offered to the market with ** NO UPWARD CHAIN ** An immaculately presented Modern FOUR Bedroom Three Storey Semi-Detached Property situated in Enfield. The property briefly comprises: Entrance Hall, Spacious Kitchen/Breakfast Room, Separate Dining Room, Downstairs Cloakroom, Lounge, Master Bedroom with Built In Wardrobes and En-Suite Shower Room, Three further Bedrooms, Family Bathroom, Rear Garden with Side Access, GARAGE and Off Road Parking. EPC Band C.
16' 9'' max x 8' 1'' min x 14' 9'' max x 8' 2'' min (5.10m x 4.49m)
12' 2'' max (into bay) x 8' 8'' (3.71m x 2.64m)
4' 8'' x 4' 1'' (1.42m x 1.24m)
First Floor Landing:
14' 10'' max x 13' 6'' max x 10' 1'' min (4.52m x 4.11m)
14' 9'' x 9' 9'' max (4.49m x 2.97m)
6' 6'' x 5' 9'' (1.98m x 1.75m)
Second Floor Landing:
14' 9'' x 9' 9'' (4.49m x 2.97m)
10' 1'' max x 6' 8'' min x 7' 3'' max x 5' 4'' min (3.07m x 2.21m)
10' 0'' max x 6' 8'' min x 7' 3'' max x 5' 4'' min (3.05m x 2.21m)
6' 8'' x 5' 6'' (2.03m x 1.68m)
Off Road Parking:
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59541009.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9338162. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lamberts Sales and Lettings, Worcestershire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.