2 bedroom terraced house for saleFartown, Pudsey, West Yorkshire
- Two bedroom through terrace
- Lovely character features
- Modern kitchen & bathroom
- PVCu double glazing
- Gas central heating
- Cellar providing storage space
- Enclosed, decked yard to rear
- Residents' off street parking to rear
A well-proportioned and beautifully presented two double bedroom mid through terrace which offers a wonderful blend of character features with modern fixtures and fittings as well as being just a short drive from Pudsey town centre.
The property features PVCu double glazing and gas central heating and briefly comprises: entrance hall, open plan dining kitchen fitted with a range of modern units and offering ample room for a dining table, spacious living room with beams, stripped wood flooring and a gas fire with wood surround and granite back and hearth, generous size master bedroom which benefits from built-in wardrobes, second good size double bedroom and the bathroom which is part-tiled and fitted with a modern white suite. There is also a cellar which provides useful storage space.
Externally the property has an enclosed decked garden to the rear. There is also residents' parking beyond the rear yard which is entered through an access road.
Pudsey Town Centre offers a vast range of local facilities including schools for all ages, shops, cafes, bars and restaurants. Pudsey Park is centrally located in the town and offers a children's playground and fabulous gardens. Out-of-town shopping on a larger scale is found at the nearby Owlcotes Shopping Centre which offers both Asda and Marks & Spencer Superstore, with bus links and New Pudsey Railway Station also being close by.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59548634.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FEA152799. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Pudsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.