5 bedroom detached house for saleCampfield Place, Leith Hill, Dorking, Surrey, RH5
- Leith Hill Stone Cottage with a Georgian style pavilion incorporating a fabulous kitchen/ utility and dining room
- A beautifully appointed kitchen with hand-made shaker units, Quartz work surfaces, electric Aga, AEG triple width full height refrigerator, freezer and central wine cooler, Perrin & Rowe (truncated)
- Utility Room with integrated Miele washing machine and tumble dryer
- Drawing room with smart projector paint for cinema style a TV projector and built in surround sound system
- Spacious entrance hall, play room, cloakroom
- Master bedroom suite with dressing room and luxury en-suite bathroom fully tiled in marble from Mandarin stone
- Four further bedrooms, three bathrooms (two en-suite)
- Double garage, gravelled driveway with ample parking
- Walled garden, private woodland with far reaching views. In all 2.38 acres.
A beautifully restored and extended five-bedroom period home on the slopes of Leith Hill. In all 2.38 acres.
You enter the prominent pillared gates of the former Regency Estate of Campfield Place and pass the gate house on a long sweeping private driveway which takes you up Leith Hill to the left and behind the elegant Grade II listed wing of Campfield Place.
Garden Cottage is positioned at the head of this gravelled driveway and is set slightly into the hillside. The Leith Hill stone cottage oozes charm and character as the yellow stone is illuminated by the southerly aspect. We believe the cottage dates from around 1820 and been sympathetically restored and extended to create the most fabulous five-bedroom family home.
A broad entrance hallway leads to the formal drawing room, with dual aspect windows, central log burner and wide oak flooring. Modern additions such as a surround sound system and specialist smart projector screen paint to enable the chimney breast to be used as a screen thus creating the most fabulous media room for those movie nights in front of the fire.
The inner hall leads around to a large play room/office with double doors to the rear courtyard and further doors to the front garden.
Finally, the hallway widens, and an archway opens to the fabulous pavilion style kitchen/dining/family room.
This wonderful vaulted kitchen has bespoke cabinetry using hardwood in frame units and is hand painted in contemporary grey/ blue tones. There is also a fabulous central island with Quartz worksurfaces, a circular shaped wooden breakfast area, an array of drawers, cupboards and an integrated Miele Dishwasher.
An electric six oven Aga complements this spacious kitchen and a range of high-level larder cupboards, integrated triple AEG fridge, freezer and wine cooler cater for any number of guests. Behind the partition is the utility room, again fitted with bespoke cabinets, offering the perfect laundry space with integrated Miele washing machine and tumble dryer.
One of the most striking features of this superb reception space is the bespoke Georgian style full height double glazed windows and doors that open onto the walled garden.
The Master bedroom has been cleverly designed to provide a large sleeping area and ample fitted wardrobes in the dressing area of the room. The sleeping area is positioned in front of double doors that lead onto a private balcony with views of the surrounding hillside. The en-suite bathroom is an outstanding space with luxury tiling and walk-in shower.
From the landing two double bedrooms and family bathroom can be accessed with two further double bedrooms, both with en-suite shower rooms.
Garden Cottage is approached via a long private gravelled driveway with a five-bar gate which opens on to a large parking area with space for up to six cars.
A low stone wall encloses a level lawned garden bordered by flower beds and mature shrubs and trees offering privacy and interest. To the left of the cottage is an integrated single garage with plenty of storage which also houses the boilers and central heating systems.
A detached double garage with electric up and over doors offers further storage and space for parking. A rear courtyard is accessed via a series of stone steps and edged by attractive stone walling.
A pathway and steps lead into the private woodland and further up towards Leith Hill Tower. From here the view starts to open and give you the opportunity to create a secondary garden area with panoramic views across to the downs.
In all 2.38 acres.
Mains electricity, oil fired central heating, private drainage, satellite broadband.
Fixtures & fittings
Carpets, curtains, light fittings, and garden statuary are excluded from the sale, but some items may be available by separate negotiation.
Mole Valley Borough Council
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59554521.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GUI180128. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Grantley, Guildford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.