4 bedroom detached house for saleLakeside Road, BRANKSOME PARK, POOLE
- LUXURY BRAND NEW DETACHED HOME
- FOUR BEDROOMS, THREE BATHROOMS
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINING/FAMILY ROOM
- LANDSCAPED GARDENS
Las Terrazas is the epitome of luxury living. This exceptional four bedroom property has been built by renowned builders Colmar to exacting standards with close attention to detail to the finishes making it a most desirable home to live in. The property is set behind electric gates fitted with an audio entry system that opens to a block paved driveway providing off road parking with the benefit of an integral double garage. This 3,633 sq. ft. property is set over three levels and the specification includes bespoke interior designed kitchen and Porcelanosa tiled bathrooms, handmade walnut stairs and decking to private balconies.
The Area - The property is located in Branksome Park, which covers some 600 acres of tree lined avenues and road, regarded as one of the area's premier residential districts. Just a short stroll via a private pathway through the beautiful communal gardens, leads you down to the Blue Flag award winning beaches at Branksome Chine. The villages of Westbourne and Canford Cliffs are located nearby with their array of eclectic shops, bars, bistro and restaurants.
Set approximately midway between the town centres of Poole and Bournemouth both offering superb shopping, recreational and entertainment facilities. Transport communications are excellent as the main line railway station at Bournemouth provides services to Southampton and London Waterloo. The start if the Wessex way, (A338) is located approximately 2 miles away and offers access to the M27 motorway with London being 1 hour 30 minutes commute. Bournemouth and Southampton International Airports are also nearby and there is a ferry terminus at Poole Harbour with services to the Channel Islands and mainland European.
Specification Includes: - • Magnificent vaulted ceilings and full height windows to both the master and guest suite
• Bespoke interior designed kitchen and bathrooms
• Porcelanosa tiled bathrooms with designer branded sanitary wear
• Handmade walnut stairs with LED under tread lights and frameless glass balustrades
• Control 4 home automation and lighting system
• Fitted for AV system and speakers in rooms
• Low maintenance decking to private balconies
• External lighting to driveway and garden
• Highly efficient heating system with underfloor heating to all areas
• Landscaped front and rear gardens
• Security alarm system
Property Comprises: -
Lower Ground Floor -
Formal Lounge - 22' 1" x 19' 2" (6.73m x 5.84m) with doors leading to terrace.
Cinema/Games Room - 14' 4" x 11' 11" (4.37m x 3.63m) with doors leading to terrace.
Utility Room -
Ground Floor -
Reception Hall -
Open Plan Kitchen/Dining/Family Room - 31' x 22' 5" (9.45m x 6.83m) with doors leading to balcony
Boot Room -
Integral Garage - 19' 8" x 19' 8" (5.99m x 5.99m)
First Floor -
Master Bedroom - 19' 4" x 11' 11" (5.89m x 3.63m) with walk-in wardrobe and doors to balcony.
En-Suite Bathroom -
Bedroom Two - 20' x 19' 4" (6.10m x 5.89m)
En-Suite Shower Room -
Bedroom Three - 14' 7" x 11' 3" (4.44m x 3.43m)
Bedroom Four - 11' 3" x 11' 2" (3.43m x 3.40m)
Family Bathroom -
Outside - The rear of the property has an adjoining paved barbecue/sun terrace with steps that lead up to a generous level rear garden which is laid to lawn and screened by an established tree line that forms the chine.
Distance of Salterns Marina: 8 minutes (by car)
Distance of Sandbanks Beach: 8 minutes (by car)
Poole Town Centre: 15 minutes (by car)
AGENTS NOTE: Information provided by Google Maps
Council Tax Band: H £ 3,035.70 2016/17
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26945254. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Key Drummond, Canford Cliffs . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.