3 bedroom flat for saleDollar Bay, Lawn House Close, London
- STUNNING THREE BEDROOM SHOWFLAT APARTMENT
- THREE BATHROOMS + CLOAKROOM
- SET UP HIGH ON THE 27TH FLOOR
- IN EXCESS OF 2000 SQ FEET
- STUNNING PANORAMIC TRIPLE ASPECT VIEWS
- TWO ALLOCATED PARKING SPACES
- LONG 999 YEAR LEASE
- MUST BE SEEN!
Enjoy breathtaking views from both sides of Dollar Bay with two private winter gardens, facing Canary Wharf and the River Thames. This 27th floor, 3-bed, 3-bath hosts divine en-suites in every bedroom whilst an additional WC can be found near the living area. The heart of the home consists of a spacious living / dining room and kitchen area which will make the perfect setting for dinner guests. Built-in wardrobe space can be found in the hallway and master bedroom whilst study areas sit in bedroom 2 and 3.
Dollar Bay is enviably located moments from the wealth of amenities of Canary Wharf. Transport links close to the property include South Quay and Crossharbour DLR Stations with Canary Wharf Underground Station (Jubilee Line and DLR services) within reach.
Lease: 999 from 2016
Ground Rent: £700.00 p/a
Service Charges: Approx £6.70 per sq foot
Local authority: London Borough of Tower Hamlets
Council Tax Band: TBC
Council Tax: £1TBC
Total Sq Ft: Approx. 2037 Sq. ft Inc Wintergarden
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AKS123000CE0. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashley King, Docklands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.